Fréjus, France

Fréjus, France
Aqueduc Romain

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Getting ready update

The blog has been getting a lot of hits after sending the link to family and friends, and someone suggested an update.  This will be short.


I found some great photos on google maps, but haven't quite figured out how to make a slideshow. Meanwhile, I played with a few of the photos in flickr and was able to make my own map so click on the “Frejus photo map” above.  I look forward to taking and posting my own pictures.

We sold our van last Friday!  Now we just need to get our house rented and emptied into a locker (which will happen 1 week from today).  Irie has 1 week of school left, and I have 1 week of teaching.  Lisa works until June 12. The countdown has begun.


Until next time...

No comments: